30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
10 Routines for The Gypsy and Heirloom Deck Extension Set
10 Routines for The Gypsy and Heirloom Deck Extension Set by Mark Elsdon
10 creative ideas by Mark Elsdon
10 Routines for The Gypsy and Heirloom Deck Extension Set Contents
Two selected cards magically turn face-up and change places. Then the performer proves he knew and had predicted exactly what the freely selected cards would be!
Two packets of 6 cards are counted off the deck. Both are shown to consist solely of picture cards. A spectator mentally selects a card form one packet. Instantly it vanishes and re-appears in the other packet. Oh, and no palming!
A blank on both sides card is displayed, which the performer claims can be printed to look like any card in the deck. A card is then selected and sure enough, by rubbing the selection of both sides of the blank in prints into a complete duplicate of the selection.
A spectator selects a card and initials it with a pencil. This card is placed in the card case. The performer selects a card and does likewise. The performers card is dropped face-down on the table. When the card case is dropped on top of it, the two selections immediately transpose.
Killer Double Prediction
The magician writes down as a prediction the names of 2 playing cards. A spectator is given a random card and pushes it face-down anywhere he chooses into a face-up deck. The cards are spread and the two cards either side of the reversed card are removed. They are the predicted cards!
A couple who are in a relationship or engaged/married is chosen. Each of them signs a playing card, and both cards are fairly lost. Whilst the deck is out of the performer's hands each person shows his occasional dominance in the relationship by causing his card to stand out from the rest (it turns face up). This is accomplished without ANY suspicion of sleight-of-hand on the performer's part. The spectators now re-affirm their bond by holding the deck between them. Their signed cards are now shown to be permanently bonded together back to back.
The performer makes an open prediction, either verbally or in written form, of a specific card, e.g. the Six of Diamonds. He then deals through the entire deck turning every card face-up except for a single selected card which is left face-down. It is a free choice and the spectator can change his mind as much as he likes. Nevertheless, when the deck is spread the only reversed card is the predicted Six of Diamonds!
Two cards change places whilst they are in the pockets of the performer and the spectator.
A Murder Mystery!
The 4 Kings are shown front and back and examined by the spectators. A spectator chooses one as a murder victim and one as the murderer. When the cards are examined again, the chosen victim, the KH is fading from the card and has a sword through his back, whilst the murderer, the KD, now has the word 'KILLER' scrawled across it!
The "We're Lovin' It" Aces
Four Aces gather impossibly inside the card case.
10 Routines for The Gypsy and Heirloom Deck Extension Set contains xx pages plus cover, softback booklet.
No posts found