Reward Points are the bonus that you receive in your account for buying products in the store. Each purchase you make earns Reward Points that you can spend like real money in our store.
You can choose to apply your points to your next eligible product purchase, or you can let your points accumulate.
Reward Points may be combined with any other discounts we may offer because they are not really a discount. Reward Points are a reward from us, thanking you for choosing to make your magic purchases at Rings N Things.
Your Reward Points will be updated with points earned from new purchases the moment that your order ships.
When products you purchase indicate a value in Reward Points, this represents how many points you earn from purchasing the product.
Your Reward Points earned are stored and reported in your Account.
Once you have signed into your account, you will see a link for My Points in the My Account menu. This link reports how many points you have available in your account. Clicking on this link will take you to the Reward Points Log. This log reports the points earned from each of your orders and the orders in which you redeemed your points.
Points won't appear for new purchases until your order has shipped.
When products you purchase indicate a Price In Points, this represents how many points you can redeem towards purchasing the product.
Once you have added a product to your shopping cart that can be purchased with points, and signed into your account, you will see a link for Point Payment in the shopping cart and on the checkout page. Clicking on this link will expand or compress the form for applying your points to your purchase. Click on the link to expand the form and it reports how many points you have available in your account and gives you an input field where you can enter a number of points to redeem.
Enter the number of points you would like to redeem.
Click the "APPLY" BUTTON and your order total is recalculated.
The number of points in your account will not change until you have completed checkout.
To view your redemption history, click the My points link in the My Account menu after signing in. The Reward Points log will report the orders that earned points and the orders in which you redeemed the points.
Remember, points won't appear for new purchases until your order has shipped.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
10 Routines for The Gypsy and Heirloom Deck Extension Set
10 Routines for The Gypsy and Heirloom Deck Extension Set by Mark Elsdon
10 creative ideas by Mark Elsdon
10 Routines for The Gypsy and Heirloom Deck Extension Set Contents
Two selected cards magically turn face-up and change places. Then the performer proves he knew and had predicted exactly what the freely selected cards would be!
Two packets of 6 cards are counted off the deck. Both are shown to consist solely of picture cards. A spectator mentally selects a card form one packet. Instantly it vanishes and re-appears in the other packet. Oh, and no palming!
A blank on both sides card is displayed, which the performer claims can be printed to look like any card in the deck. A card is then selected and sure enough, by rubbing the selection of both sides of the blank in prints into a complete duplicate of the selection.
A spectator selects a card and initials it with a pencil. This card is placed in the card case. The performer selects a card and does likewise. The performers card is dropped face-down on the table. When the card case is dropped on top of it, the two selections immediately transpose.
Killer Double Prediction
The magician writes down as a prediction the names of 2 playing cards. A spectator is given a random card and pushes it face-down anywhere he chooses into a face-up deck. The cards are spread and the two cards either side of the reversed card are removed. They are the predicted cards!
A couple who are in a relationship or engaged/married is chosen. Each of them signs a playing card, and both cards are fairly lost. Whilst the deck is out of the performer's hands each person shows his occasional dominance in the relationship by causing his card to stand out from the rest (it turns face up). This is accomplished without ANY suspicion of sleight-of-hand on the performer's part. The spectators now re-affirm their bond by holding the deck between them. Their signed cards are now shown to be permanently bonded together back to back.
The performer makes an open prediction, either verbally or in written form, of a specific card, e.g. the Six of Diamonds. He then deals through the entire deck turning every card face-up except for a single selected card which is left face-down. It is a free choice and the spectator can change his mind as much as he likes. Nevertheless, when the deck is spread the only reversed card is the predicted Six of Diamonds!
Two cards change places whilst they are in the pockets of the performer and the spectator.
A Murder Mystery!
The 4 Kings are shown front and back and examined by the spectators. A spectator chooses one as a murder victim and one as the murderer. When the cards are examined again, the chosen victim, the KH is fading from the card and has a sword through his back, whilst the murderer, the KD, now has the word 'KILLER' scrawled across it!
The "We're Lovin' It" Aces
Four Aces gather impossibly inside the card case.
10 Routines for The Gypsy and Heirloom Deck Extension Set contains xx pages plus cover, softback booklet.
No posts found