Reward Points are the bonus that you receive in your account for buying products in the store. Each purchase you make earns Reward Points that you can spend like real money in our store.
You can choose to apply your points to your next eligible product purchase, or you can let your points accumulate.
Reward Points may be combined with any other discounts we may offer because they are not really a discount. Reward Points are a reward from us, thanking you for choosing to make your magic purchases at Rings N Things.
Your Reward Points will be updated with points earned from new purchases the moment that your order ships.
When products you purchase indicate a value in Reward Points, this represents how many points you earn from purchasing the product.
Your Reward Points earned are stored and reported in your Account.
Once you have signed into your account, you will see a link for My Points in the My Account menu. This link reports how many points you have available in your account. Clicking on this link will take you to the Reward Points Log. This log reports the points earned from each of your orders and the orders in which you redeemed your points.
Points won't appear for new purchases until your order has shipped.
When products you purchase indicate a Price In Points, this represents how many points you can redeem towards purchasing the product.
Once you have added a product to your shopping cart that can be purchased with points, and signed into your account, you will see a link for Point Payment in the shopping cart and on the checkout page. Clicking on this link will expand or compress the form for applying your points to your purchase. Click on the link to expand the form and it reports how many points you have available in your account and gives you an input field where you can enter a number of points to redeem.
Enter the number of points you would like to redeem.
Click the ARROW BUTTON and your order total is recalculated.
The number of points in your account will not change until you have completed checkout.
To view your redemption history, click the My points link in the My Account menu after signing in. The Reward Points log will report the orders that earned points and the orders in which you redeemed the points.
Remember, points won't appear for new purchases until your order has shipped.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Cups and Balls by Bob White DVD
This DVD will help you learn how to correctly do these critical techniques. It also includes a complete routine that can be done with any cups. Or, portions may be incorporated into your present routine. If you are a beginner, this DVD will be invaluable.
There are countless wonderful routines with cups and balls. Max Malini, Al Baker, Sam Horowitz, Charlie Miller, Paul Rosini, Dai Vernon and many other capable performers featured the trick in their close-up performances.
It is a close-up trick! And, it can be performed with paper cups completely surrounded by spectators or with sterling silver cups in a more formal setting.
The difference between a good performer and an expert performer is the manner in which the expert handles the props, makes fake transfers of the balls and deceptively executes the final large loads.
Performances and Detailed Explanations of:
- The "Practical Routine"
- Bob White on Vernon's Ball Vanish
- Three Opening Sequences
- The Inertia Tip-Off Move
- Galloping Post Sequences
Sequences with Charlie Miller's Move
...and much more
Dai Vernon's Single Cup and Ball Routine
from his 1968 Lecture
Performed and Explained by Bob White
Running Time Approximately 1hr 33min
No posts found