- Rigorous quality control standards
- Small batch handcrafted production runs
- Handmade & hand-finished in the USA
- Live inventory quantity management
- In Stock items are REALLY in stock
- Rapid daily shipments to your destination
- All major credit cards
- Call and order by phone
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Gazzo, Street Cups DVD plus Book: Street Cups and Balls
Gazzo is one of the world's legendary street performers. In this ENORMOUS three-hour DVD, Gazzo demonstrates and teaches his famous Street Cups routine. This is THE money-making routine Gazzo uses to close all of his street shows. You'll learn everything from placement of the wand to where to stand. You'll learn the moves, the misdirection, the subtleties, and all the presentation tips.
Gazzo Street Cups and Balls with Simon Jackson Book included! 70 pages, with photo illustrations, of the routine and the lines.
Gazzo teaches you how to do it, and then he teaches you why to do it that way. This is a tried and tested routine. It's being brought to you by way of the streets after over 20 years of live performance experience. Every action in the routine has a purpose. Nothing is left to chance.
First, Gazzo takes you on a tour of his equipment -- The Table Top, The Stand, The Poacher's Pouch, The Gazzo Cups, The Balls, The Hat, etc. Gazzo says, "Professionals can't afford cheap props."
Next, he walks you through the entire routine -- The Beginning Phase, The Middle Phase, and The Final Loads. He even walks you through the wand spin!
Finally, Gazzo invites you to sit in on a teach-in with fellow street pro Guy Collins. Guy is a juggler who is just starting to learn Gazzo's routine. You'll see Gazzo teaching Guy and walking him through the entire routine, correcting any mistakes and explaining why each move is done a certain way.
But, without question, the hi-light of the DVD is the MASSIVE one-hour performance section. This is one of the best live street performance sequences ever captured. You'll see how Gazzo interacts with his spectators, how he builds the routine toward the finale, and how he encourages a massive hat.
The passionate student of the cups and balls will find this an invaluable resource.
Special DVD Features
- Over one hour of live performance footage!
- Full in-depth explanation of the routine!
- Performance by Gazzo's student, Billy Kidd Angles Section featuring head-on and ceiling cam. Use the angle button on your remote to switch angles.
- Teach-in with street performer Guy Collins.
Running Time Approximately 3hr 8min
No reviews found