30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Jack Miller, Hold Out Miracles DVD
Jack Miller's Hold-Out Miracles DVD features Alan "Ace" Greenberg performing and explaining 3 classic Jack Miller routines utilizing the Hold-Out.
Since Prof. Jack Miller (1884-1962) began performing magic with his Hold-Out he has fooled many of the best magicians with his routines and techniques. the original ad for his Hold-Out read, "A revolutionary principle! Fast, clean and smooth! Never in teh history of magic has there been anything like this! Hand empty at all times - yet balls, silks, cards et all appear and disappear in full view at the fintgertips, as if guided by the invisible had of Satan himself!"
On this DVD Alan "Ace" Greenberg, who was a fan of Prof. Jack Miller, demonstrates and teaches his rendition of three classic Jack Miller routines using the Hold-Out. You will learn: The Ball, Silk And Wand Routine, The Jack Miller Egg Bag Routine and The Sensational Rope Cut. You will also learn how to quickly make a Jack Miller style Hold-Out using items that can be easily acquired.
Includes archival footage of Jack Miller performing his Ball, Silk And Wand Routine and his classic Egg Bag Routine. Also includes additional commentary by Bob Fitch, Albert Lasher, Pat Page, Howard Schwarzman, Tony Spina, Sol Stone, Johnny Thompson and Meir Yedid. As a special bonus you also get a PDF copy of the classic Ed Mishell book Hold-Out Miracles.
Special DVD Features
- Ed Mishell's Hold-Out Miracles book on PDF
- Surprise PDF
- Access to performances, explanations and psychology
- Product Previews
- DVD Trailers
- Dolby Digital sound
- Encoded for worldwide viewing
Running Time Approximately 55min
No posts found