30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Magicians Practice Mirror
This is an awesome addition to your magic practice space. This Magicians Practice Mirror is a tri-fold mirror, made from REAL GLASS MIRRORS so you can see your left and right angles clearly while practicing close-up magic sleights. At a glance, you can scrutinize angles, see where you have weaknesses, and improve your handling of your favorite effects. A 24 inch center mirror panel gives you a good view of what one or two spectators, directly in front of you, would see. The side panels show you the angles that spectators to your front-left and front-right would see. The height is only 15 inches so you can concentrate on just your magic sleights and not be distracted by your eyes. The left and right panels are 12 inches wide and are hinged. Place the side mirrors at 45° angles and the entire structure is 41 inches wide - wide enough for our Large Close Up Pad. You can adjust the left and right angle reflected, or fold the side panels flat over the center mirror for securely storing the mirror surfaces, and portability.
Practice close-up magic SEATED or STANDING, because it hangs on the wall! The practice mirror includes recessed keyhole hangers on the back of the center panel so you can easily hang it on the wall and use it to practice parlor magic while standing. When the practice mirror is hung at a height appropriate for you, you can see your entire torso in it, from your chin to your hips. Safely keeping the practice mirror hung on the wall when you are not practicing seated, or when you need the table space for other use, means the Magicians Practice Mirror is versatile.
AND the Magicians Practice Mirror beautifies your walls at the same time.
The center mirror panel is 24 inches in length and 15 inches in height, resulting in a Golden Rectangle proportion which provides an inherently natural geometric appearance. The Golden Rectangle is based upon the Golden Mean of Euclid and Aristotle. Leonardo daVinci called it the divine proportion, he considered the Golden Rectangle the most beautiful and important of quantities. It is rooted in the Fibonacci Sequence of mathematics and its' magic number: the Greek letter f ("phi").
With the center Golden Rectangle and the two side panels, it forms a 48 inch wide hinged triptych.
Magicians Practice Mirror Craftsmanship
Each Magicians Practice Mirror is constructed by hand in our own shop. Each is constructed from solid Cherry hardwood with Walnut splines in the splined mitered corners. The spline ensures a strong mitered joint and adds a contrast to the Cherry. The back of the Magicians Practice Mirror is finished with Cherry plywood so the side panels can be closed flat while hung on the wall and still provide an attractive look. The keyhole hangers for wall mounting are recessed. The entire frame and panels are lacquer finished with a satin lacquer, and waxed. The mirrors are REAL GLASS, so there is no distortion of the image like you find in plastic mirrors. The hinges are solid brass.
No maintenance is required. The glass can be cleaned with any glass cleaner, the wood can be waxed with any furniture wax or polish. The Cherry hardwood will darken over time, especially if exposed to direct sunlight. Do not drop.
- Magicians Practice Mirror
Magicians Practice Mirror made entirely in USA.