30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
YouTube Video Demo
Phoenix Deck - Large Index Poker
Sometimes Small Changes can make a Huge Difference!
In 2009 Card-Shark started a Revolution, as the Phoenix Decks were launched, specially made for Magicians!
For years Card-Shark worked on improving the Quality of playing cards, and if you ever have used a Phoenix Deck you know that you are handling a deck made in Casino Quality. Some already call the Phoenix Quality the new standard for playing cards made for magicians.
While others design fancy collectors' decks, we care about decks for workers. The faces of playing cards have not changed for more than 100 years, being perfectly suited for Poker and other card games.
We as magicians sometimes struggle performing with these cards for a larger audience, due to visibility. Our options were giant oversize decks that just look like a magic prop, or we tried to use the Jumbo Index Decks, that were created for Casinos and card players with weak eyesight. However, both are not really a good solution.
The Card-Shark Parlour Decks changed the card visibility for Parlour situations, but what if you like to stay with the size of Poker cards that you are used to?
So in 2017, Card-Shark started an Evolution, by changing the faces of Poker playing cards to make them more visible. Watch the demo video to see the result. As the decks are as affordable as our regular Phoenix Decks there is no reason not giving these decks a try.
Printed at US Playing Cards on Bicycle cardstock, in our well-known Casino Quality, punched through the backs for easy shuffles, faros and better handling.
"These will be the ONLY cards I use from now on for my FISM winning act [dream act].
Amazing visibility and clarity for a close up, parlor, or stage card act"
Shin Lim, FISM Winner
"Thanks Christian for creating a deck for parlor magic, now I can do cardmagic without a screen !"
Yann Frisch, FISM Grand Prix Winner
"The indexes might only be 50% bigger, but they make my effects 100% better."
Shawn Farquhar, FISM Grand Prix Winner
"They are gorgeous. Perfect for the stage!"
"I think this is a hell of a good idea."
"This could very well be a new standard for card magicians."
"The simplest ideas are often the best. The Large Index Deck is bound to become a new standard for magicians who work for parlor audiences. Thank you for this amazing new feature."
"Thank you for all that you do for the magic profession."
Vic (Vic and Fabrini)
No posts found