Reward Points are the bonus that you receive in your account for buying products in the store. Each purchase you make earns Reward Points that you can spend like real money in our store.
You can choose to apply your points to your next eligible product purchase, or you can let your points accumulate.
Reward Points may be combined with any other discounts we may offer because they are not really a discount. Reward Points are a reward from us, thanking you for choosing to make your magic purchases at Rings N Things.
Your Reward Points will be updated with points earned from new purchases the moment that your order ships.
When products you purchase indicate a value in Reward Points, this represents how many points you earn from purchasing the product.
Your Reward Points earned are stored and reported in your Account.
Once you have signed into your account, you will see a link for My Points in the My Account menu. This link reports how many points you have available in your account. Clicking on this link will take you to the Reward Points Log. This log reports the points earned from each of your orders and the orders in which you redeemed your points.
Points won't appear for new purchases until your order has shipped.
When products you purchase indicate a Price In Points, this represents how many points you can redeem towards purchasing the product.
Once you have added a product to your shopping cart that can be purchased with points, and signed into your account, you will see a link for Point Payment in the shopping cart and on the checkout page. Clicking on this link will expand or compress the form for applying your points to your purchase. Click on the link to expand the form and it reports how many points you have available in your account and gives you an input field where you can enter a number of points to redeem.
Enter the number of points you would like to redeem.
Click the "APPLY" BUTTON and your order total is recalculated.
The number of points in your account will not change until you have completed checkout.
To view your redemption history, click the My points link in the My Account menu after signing in. The Reward Points log will report the orders that earned points and the orders in which you redeemed the points.
Remember, points won't appear for new purchases until your order has shipped.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Phoenix Deck | Poker Size
Phoenix Deck | Poker Size
Printed at US Playing Cards on Bicycle cardstock, cut in the traditional way (face up) for easy shuffles, faros, better handling.
The Phoenix Deck uses the standard faces of Bicycle playing cards but takes them a step further for professional magicians. With large format aces a better visibility is guaranteed even on greater distances,
This deck is intended to be the pro magician's working horse for a very reasonable price.
What Card Shark's Says about The Phoenix Deck Project
"The Phoenix Deck is not another deck in the long list of fancy decks that flooded the magic community over the past few years. Nothing against any decks from Ellusionist, Theory11 or others, they look cool and interesting and they find their card collectors, but I did not want to invent "another fancy deck". In my opinion these decks are not usable for everyday magic as they look so unusual that they will easily arouse suspicion. At least lay people will always be more aware of "trick cards", even if the cards have no built-in features.
"That is why the Phoenix deck does not look too modern or extraordinary, as it should not look too suspicious for lay audiences.
"The name of the Phoenix Deck is given by the mythical sacred firebird. It has a 500 to 1,000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of myrrh twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. (Wouldn?t it be a great story to start with to do a torn-and-restore card trick?)
"The Phoenix Deck is an alternative to the often used Bicycle Deck, both are printed at US Playing Card Company. The standard Phoenix Deck is just the beginning of a whole new era for card magic. The best way to describe the difference of these two decks:
"The Bicycle Deck is made for Poker players and is used for magic, whereas the Phoenix Deck is made especially for magicians but can also be used for Poker playing.
"In the last few years the limitations of the Bicycle Deck got more and more obvious as the politics of US Playing Card Company changed dramatically for us magicians:
- no more trick cards where the back design, Joker or Ace of Spades will be changed.
- no more Jumbo decks
- no more blank cards, double backers or double facers stocked at USPC
- no more marked decks, Twilight Angels etc.
- new card case design that does not show the card back on the back of the card case, also the used colors have changed
"Even if we think that magic is the most important thing in the world, people outside of our community think quite different.
"This is why I started the Phoenix Deck project, as a magician for magicians and their needs."
Key features of the standard Phoenix Decks
- printed at US Playing card company on Bicycle card stock, with air-cushion finish, so the cards have the well-known Bicycle quality
- the decks are cut in the traditional way like the top notch Richard Turner Decks
- the new deck order is optimized for the Tamariz Stack, you can immediately start the necessary faros to get into the stack
- Phoenix faces and Bicycle faces are identical with a few exceptions
- the Ace of Spades is pretty close to the Bicycle Ace of Spades
- all other Aces are specially designed for better visibility. Fine details make them beautiful for close-up performances also, these fine details blur out on distance and will get invisible on stage.
- the back design is modern and classy, not too fancy to draw suspicion
- the back design has a very visible but pretty well hidden one-way marking
- the backs where especially designed to hide additional information in the gaffed cards
- the Phoenix card case uses the traditional layout of the Bicycle card case, also there are NO tricks or information on the card case that the cards are optimized for magicians. So you are able to leave the cards on the table after your performance as a souvenir for your audience.
- if you cannot find your well-loved gaff card in our portfolio, we can easily custom print them for you.
- for professional magicians: We offer special deals for print your business card on the blank faces of the Phoenix Deck, just contact us for more details
- the faces have a built-in feature that you have to find out by yourself. If you are a good magician you will find it and can make use out of it.
- a lot of trick cards are already available like blank cards and double backers, marked decks and trick sets, more will come soon.
- also the most common trick decks are available like Brainwave Deck, Invisible Deck, Stripper and Svengali Deck
- 1 Standard Phoenix Deck
No posts found