30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
YouTube Video Demo
Phoenix Deck | Poker Size
Phoenix Deck | Poker Size
Printed at US Playing Cards on Bicycle cardstock, cut in the traditional way (face up) for easy shuffles, faros, better handling.
The Phoenix Deck uses the standard faces of Bicycle playing cards but takes them a step further for professional magicians. With large format aces a better visibility is guaranteed even on greater distances,
This deck is intended to be the pro magician's working horse for a very reasonable price.
What Card Shark's Says about The Phoenix Deck Project
"The Phoenix Deck is not another deck in the long list of fancy decks that flooded the magic community over the past few years. Nothing against any decks from Ellusionist, Theory11 or others, they look cool and interesting and they find their card collectors, but I did not want to invent "another fancy deck". In my opinion these decks are not usable for everyday magic as they look so unusual that they will easily arouse suspicion. At least lay people will always be more aware of "trick cards", even if the cards have no built-in features.
"That is why the Phoenix deck does not look too modern or extraordinary, as it should not look too suspicious for lay audiences.
"The name of the Phoenix Deck is given by the mythical sacred firebird. It has a 500 to 1,000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of myrrh twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again. The new phoenix is destined to live as long as its old self. (Wouldn?t it be a great story to start with to do a torn-and-restore card trick?)
"The Phoenix Deck is an alternative to the often used Bicycle Deck, both are printed at US Playing Card Company. The standard Phoenix Deck is just the beginning of a whole new era for card magic. The best way to describe the difference of these two decks:
"The Bicycle Deck is made for Poker players and is used for magic, whereas the Phoenix Deck is made especially for magicians but can also be used for Poker playing.
"In the last few years the limitations of the Bicycle Deck got more and more obvious as the politics of US Playing Card Company changed dramatically for us magicians:
- no more trick cards where the back design, Joker or Ace of Spades will be changed.
- no more Jumbo decks
- no more blank cards, double backers or double facers stocked at USPC
- no more marked decks, Twilight Angels etc.
- new card case design that does not show the card back on the back of the card case, also the used colors have changed
"Even if we think that magic is the most important thing in the world, people outside of our community think quite different.
"This is why I started the Phoenix Deck project, as a magician for magicians and their needs."
Key features of the standard Phoenix Decks
- printed at US Playing card company on Bicycle card stock, with air-cushion finish, so the cards have the well-known Bicycle quality
- the decks are cut in the traditional way like the top notch Richard Turner Decks
- the new deck order is optimized for the Tamariz Stack, you can immediately start the necessary faros to get into the stack
- Phoenix faces and Bicycle faces are identical with a few exceptions
- the Ace of Spades is pretty close to the Bicycle Ace of Spades
- all other Aces are specially designed for better visibility. Fine details make them beautiful for close-up performances also, these fine details blur out on distance and will get invisible on stage.
- the back design is modern and classy, not too fancy to draw suspicion
- the back design has a very visible but pretty well hidden one-way marking
- the backs where especially designed to hide additional information in the gaffed cards
- the Phoenix card case uses the traditional layout of the Bicycle card case, also there are NO tricks or information on the card case that the cards are optimized for magicians. So you are able to leave the cards on the table after your performance as a souvenir for your audience.
- if you cannot find your well-loved gaff card in our portfolio, we can easily custom print them for you.
- for professional magicians: We offer special deals for print your business card on the blank faces of the Phoenix Deck, just contact us for more details
- the faces have a built-in feature that you have to find out by yourself. If you are a good magician you will find it and can make use out of it.
- a lot of trick cards are already available like blank cards and double backers, marked decks and trick sets, more will come soon.
- also the most common trick decks are available like Brainwave Deck, Invisible Deck, Stripper and Svengali Deck
- 1 Standard Phoenix Deck
No posts found