30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Close Up Pad 18 x 11
Designed specifically for coin magic, the Rings-N-Things Close Up Pad is a sophisticated performance surface designed to enhance the presentation of your close up show and your rehearsals. It comes with its own fabric carrying case and at 18" x 11" provides a large enough surface to work with while still fitting into carry-on luggage.
Each Rings-N-Things Close Up Pad is proportional to a Golden Rectangle which provides an inherently natural geometric appearance. The Golden Rectangle is based upon the Golden Mean of Euclid and Aristotle. Leonardo daVinci called it the divine proportion, he considered the Golden Rectangle the most beautiful and important of quantities. It is rooted in the Fibonacci Sequence of mathematics and its' magic number: the Greek letter f ("phi").
It conceals four 40mm coins and one jumbo 3" coin. The 40mm coin slots give you quick and secret access to four coins ranging in sizes. The slots will hold Half Dollars, Eisenhower, Morgan or Peace Dollars, or Silver Eagles. They will hold any of these coins with coin shells. Use it to conceal gimmicked coins like Copper/Silver, Copper/Silver/Brass, Flipper, Slippery Sam - and have instant access to the gimmick at any time during your show.
The Rings-N-Things Close Up Pad includes an upholstered carrying case that doubles as a servante. Easy to get into and deceptive in design, all you do is open the case and take out the table to set up the servante. The servante can be used to hold out production items or to ditch items for total vanishes. The servante is the entire length of the carrying case, is 4" deep and opens to about 4" wide.
The Close Up Pad's surface is a high quality, velvet covered, rigid working surface that is constructed from 1/4 inch board, attached by the feet to two pieces of aluminum, creating a 5/16 inch thick base. The surface is padded and superb for card, coin or ball magic, with enough spring in the surface to ensure a smooth quiet working surface, but not so much that the surface feels overly spongy.
The entire pad stands on four 1/2 inch feet. The feet are threaded and can be removed so the table can be disassembled in the event that you need to reupholster the surface.
The four non-skid feet on the Close Up Pad allow the pad to stand 1/2 inch off the surface you place it on. Two additional feet are included which raise the back edge of the pad to 1 inch off the surface. Raising the back edge tilts the table by 1/2 inch towards your audience. This gives them a better view of the surface and gives you quick access to the hidden coin slots.
Close Up Pad 18 x 11 Craftsmanship
Each Close Up Pad is handmade in our workshop. The fabric is able to be reupholstered if necessary by either yourself, or by us. The fabric is the highest quality Micro Velvet available today. Micro Velvet is a finer velvet than the ordinary velvet material that is on most working surfaces. You will instantly appreciate the plush feel of Micro Velvet.
The surface of the Close Up Pad is made from wood, with a 1/4" foam pad between the velvet surface and the board.
The base of the Close Up Pad is constructed entirely from aluminum.
The middle section is all aluminum with a mirror polished edge.
The bottom is aluminum, powder coated with a gloss black finish.
The carrying case with servante is constructed from heavy duty black upholstery fabric with a black Victorian vine pattern. It is rip resistant. The back of the carrying case is skid-resistant to prevent the pad from sliding on whatever surface it is placed on.
Close Up Pad 18 x 11 Includes
- 1 Fabric Case with Servante.
- 2 Optional Feet for Tilt
- 1 Close Up Pad 18 x 11.