A Return Authorization must accompany all returns. To obtain a Return Authorization:
- Log into your account.
- In the My Account menu above, click on Orders.
- Click on the Order ID number that contains the item you wish to return.
- Click on "REQUEST A REPLACEMENT OR A REFUND".
Filling out the Request a Replacement or a Refund form
- Choose "Receive a store credit" and we will issue you a Gift Certificate for the value of the item(s). See Credits and Refunds
- Choose "Refund my money" and we will refund the value of the item(s). See Credits and Refunds
- Choose "Replace item with the same" and we will send you a replacement for the item(s) you are returning.
- Click in the box to the left of the item(s) you wish to return.
- Change the Quantity of the item(s) you are returning if you are returning more than one of an item.
- Choose a Reason for returning the item.
- Submit the form to finish the process.
- An email copy of your Return Request will be sent to you.
Mailing back your return
Here are the basic steps:
- Pack the item securely in the original package, if possible.
- Enclose the Return Slip with the item.
- All products must be returned in good condition, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.
- Ship your return to our Returns Address identified on the Return Slip.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use USPS for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to us.
Return Rules and Regulations
- Items must be shipped back to us within 7 days of your return request.
- You must include a copy of the Return Slip.
- Shipping and handling costs and other additional charges are non-refundable.
- We will not accept CODs or third party billing for returned merchandise.
- If there is extensive damage to an item upon delivery, contact us immediately.
- If you requested a refund, you can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase.
- If you requested a store credit, you can expect a Gift Certificate via email for the amount of the item returned.
- Some items purchased at Rings-N-Things may NOT be returned. Check Return Exceptions list.
Upon receiving your return, we will inspect it. If we approve the return we will update the status of your return to Approved. You will be sent an email message informing you of the status change of your return.
We will then perform one of the following tasks:
- Replace the item.
- Issue a Store Credit for the value of the item.
- Issue a Refund for the value of the item.
After we have finished processing your return, the status of your return will be updated to Completed. You will be sent an email message informing you of the status change of your return.
If you have any questions about these Return Instructions, please contact us using the
Contact Us form.
We may occasionally modify this policy. All such changes will be reflected on this web page.
Last Revision Date: December 14, 2012
Back to Return Policy