Reward Points are the bonus that you receive in your account for buying products in the store. Each purchase you make earns Reward Points that you can spend like real money in our store.
You can choose to apply your points to your next eligible product purchase, or you can let your points accumulate.
Reward Points may be combined with any other discounts we may offer because they are not really a discount. Reward Points are a reward from us, thanking you for choosing to make your magic purchases at Rings N Things.
Your Reward Points will be updated with points earned from new purchases the moment that your order ships.
When products you purchase indicate a value in Reward Points, this represents how many points you earn from purchasing the product.
Your Reward Points earned are stored and reported in your Account.
Once you have signed into your account, you will see a link for My Points in the My Account menu. This link reports how many points you have available in your account. Clicking on this link will take you to the Reward Points Log. This log reports the points earned from each of your orders and the orders in which you redeemed your points.
Points won't appear for new purchases until your order has shipped.
When products you purchase indicate a Price In Points, this represents how many points you can redeem towards purchasing the product.
Once you have added a product to your shopping cart that can be purchased with points, and signed into your account, you will see a link for Point Payment in the shopping cart and on the checkout page. Clicking on this link will expand or compress the form for applying your points to your purchase. Click on the link to expand the form and it reports how many points you have available in your account and gives you an input field where you can enter a number of points to redeem.
Enter the number of points you would like to redeem.
Click the "APPLY" BUTTON and your order total is recalculated.
The number of points in your account will not change until you have completed checkout.
To view your redemption history, click the My points link in the My Account menu after signing in. The Reward Points log will report the orders that earned points and the orders in which you redeemed the points.
Remember, points won't appear for new purchases until your order has shipped.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Jamy Ian Swiss A Masterclass in the Cups & Balls Video Demo
Jamy Ian Swiss A Masterclass in the Cups & Balls - DVD
This is your chance to be part of a project that isn't just interesting or visual or exciting as a magic trick, it is important. This DVD -- an hour-long masterclass by one of the finest teachers in magic, all on the Cups and Balls -- is important.
Very, very few people get the opportunity to study with Jamy Ian Swiss. This DVD lets us peer into the studio and spend an hour with him on a topic of which he is an undisputed master: the Cups and Balls. The DVD features his routine (which is based on Dai Vernon's classic), but also highlights moments and ideas from other influential past masters and routines.
Jamy's final load sequence (which includes a terrific, detailed discussion of liquid loads) is invaluable to the serious student, as is his discussion of timing, misdirection, and routine construction. The theoretical is demonstrated and shown through the material, and this DVD works on two levels: you learn the Cups and Balls along with Mr. Swiss, and on a more fundamental level, you get a chance to observe a master at work, discussing the decisions he made in this routine, and how he came to them.
Don't miss this opportunity to spend an hour with one of the living greats, as he entertains, instructs, and informs you with his distinctive and expert handling of the Cups and Balls. He teaches you his full routine, from start to finish. (However, please note that permission to use Jamy's scripting is not provided; that is for your entertainment only).
"The Cups and Balls has been a passion of mine since childhood. My routine, the result of more than 20 years of study and development, and more than another 30 years of refining and performance, is truly near and dear to my heart. Over those many years I have shared the details and my personal innovations with the tiniest handful of colleagues, like Johnny Thompson, Bob White, and Roberto Giobbi. Now in this video I explore each phase of the routine in detail, explaining where, why and how I have diverged from the original Dai Vernon routine from which I began. My routine begins with three empty cups and a single ball, which then penetrates each cup, whereupon two more balls are immediately magically produced in full view-accomplished with a series of original ideas and additions. And the routine concludes, after the production of four jumbo loads, with the appearance of an ordinary shot glass filled with liquid. From start to finish, this is an advanced course in the Cups & Balls, and no matter how little or how much you elect to utilize in your own routine, I sincerely believe it will provide you with a rich banquet of ideas and instruction with which to expand and enrich your own routine. I hope you will treat it with the same love and respect I have invested in it, and then discover in that effort the same satisfactions and rewards that this routine has so long provided to me."
- Jamy Ian Swiss
No posts found