- Rigorous quality control standards
- Small batch handcrafted production runs
- Handmade & hand-finished in the USA
- Live inventory quantity management
- In Stock items are REALLY in stock
- Rapid daily shipments to your destination
- All major credit cards
- Call and order by phone
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Cardistry Training Blocks | Stainless Steel
A Rings-N-Things Exclusive: the Cardistry Training Blocks are created from solid Stainless Steel plates with milled pips. These blocks are not simply laser engraved: the pips, corner indices, and the back border are milled into the steel with industrial milling machines. The pips and corner indices are recreations of Bicycle or Phoenix playing card faces, with the entire face values milled into the steel.
It took months of trial and error to design these trainers so that they have all the features you would want for practicing card flourishes:
- The weight of each block is almost 5 ounces (136g) each. All 5 blocks together weigh 1 1/2 pounds (680g), heavy enough for a good workout
- The edges are not smooth, but textured for a non-slip grip
- The edges are crisp, but not sharp so you don't cut yourself while handling them
- Each block is numbered on its face, so you can keep track of the individual blocks
- Each block has a border milled on its back, so you can quickly see a face down block
- Each block is 1/8 inch (3mm) thick, so 5 blocks equal the thickness of a deck of cards
- Each block is exactly the same dimensions as a poker size playing card, with rounded corners.
Practice the flourishes and cuts you know and strengthen the grip of your finger tips. Utilize the blocks to design your own flourishes and cuts. With each block numbered, and each block having a face and back, you can create unique cuts and flourishes while paying attention to the details of the block's orientation. Work with these trainers for a couple of weeks and I guarantee you that the strength of the grip of your fingers will improve, giving you more control and more confidence over a loose packet of playing cards.
Warning: Always use caution when handling the Rings-N-Things Cardistry Training Blocks. Be aware of what is beneath the blocks when you are manipulating them. If you drop one, you could potentially injure yourself. or damage any surface they are accidentally dropped on. Do not drop one on your foot.
Each Cardistry Training Block is professionally machined by Rings-N-Things from solid stainless steel and finished with a medical grade matte finish. The pips, indices, and back border are milled directly into the steel and will not wear off. The blocks will not tarnish, are not plated, and will never rust. They are indestructible.
5 Stainless Steel Cardistry Training Blocks:
Ace of Hearts
2 of Hearts
3 of Hearts
4 of Hearts
5 of Hearts
Stainless Steel Cardistry Training Blocks are made entirely in the USA.
No reviews found