30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Paul Fox Mini Combo Cups | Copper | Polished Finish
Paul Fox Mini Combo Cups! At long last these cups are now available for close up performers who desire the strength of a mini combo set of cups with one gaffed cup.
One of the most popular and sought after style of cups for the cups and balls is the Paul Fox style cup. The Paul Fox cup design was among the first cup created exclusively for cups and balls performers that featured a rounded top. Since its conception and manufacture, many magicians have contributed moves to the performance of cups and balls that can best be accomplished with a rounded top cup. Now the famous Paul Fox design is available in this miniature replica set, allowing the cups and balls performer to bring a small set of cups to any venue and include a performance of the cups and balls in the most "close up" of situations. They are a delight to hold in the hand. They handle superbly, and can do all the moves that full size combo cups can do.
Included with each set is a Mini Shot Glass. This small glass fits under the cups and allows you to do routines with the Ron Wilson segment, that was made popular by Larry Jennings, where a shot glass and handkerchief are used to cause a ball to penetrate the handkerchief and appear inside the shot glass. The Mini Shot Glass is approximately 1 7/8" tall, holds 3/4 oz of liquid and fits comfortably under the cup. It's not plastic, it's real glass.
Note: Because this cup set has an insert spun into each cup to mask the gimmicked cup, the size of balls that we recommend is slightly smaller than the balls we recommend for the ungimmicked straight set of Paul Fox Mini Cups. Therefore we include 3/4" balls, because bout 1/8" of attic space is lost because of the insert.
This also effects the load ball. If you are using our 1 7/8" load balls, we recommend preforming with the cups on a soft padded surface because the cups will float slightly (about 1/16") on these load balls.
Each cup is hand spun from the original RNT II tooling from .040" copper and polished to a glossy finish on its exterior, with a brushed satin finish in its interior. Each cup is identical with a spun in insert so you cannot tell the difference between the ungaffed cups and gaffed cup. They each weight the same and are heavy for such a small cup.
- 1 Mini Paul Fox Combo Cup - gaffed
- 2 Mini Paul Fox Combo Cups - ungaffed
- 4 RNT Red 3/4 inch Balls
- 1 RNT Red 3/4 inch Magnetic Ball
- 1 Mini Shot Glass (3/4 oz)
- Deluxe Velvet carrying bag
Paul Fox Mini Combo Cups | Copper | Polished Finish made in USA.
No posts found