- Rigorous quality control standards
- Small batch handcrafted production runs
- Handmade & hand-finished in the USA
- Live inventory quantity management
- In Stock items are REALLY in stock
- Rapid daily shipments to your destination
- All major credit cards
- Call and order by phone
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Passing The Weights Set
Under cover of the hands, four "heavy" weights sitting on a table magically jump from under one hand to under another, until they all assemble together.
This reproduction of the classic Chink-a-Chink set is based on Dai Vernon's own set of Chink-a-Chink that he carried in his close up case. The Vernon set was made by Modern Magic Company, circa 1927, and is now owned by Pop Haydn. In 2005, Pop's Vernon set was reproduced by Chris Reesman of Encore Magic. Only about 150 of the Encore Magic sets were ever produced, and they were almost identical to the Dai Vernon set. The sets we are making at Rings-N-Things today are spun on the same original blocks and tooling that Encore Magic created in 2005.
The set comes with four hollow weights and a matching shell weight. The set is supplied with instruction for the original routine.
Each set includes a luxurious redwood carrying case that has a glossy lacquer finish and vanilla colored, faux leather padded interior. The carrying case serves to protect and contain the set and makes an ideal presentation for the introduction of the weights.
POPS MAGIC Routine
Purchase Pop Hadyn's routine and take your set to the next level!
While a simple routine for the set is included, the advanced video instructions by Pop Hadyn are NOT INCLUDED, but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Get it here >> POPS MAGIC PASSING THE WEIGHTS VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS
Each set is spun from Brass. They are closed on the bottom with a brass plug and weighted with a internal steel disc to give them a little heft, which means each weight will attract to a magnet (although no magnets are used in the routine).
Each weight has a brushed satin finish to help facilitate palming.
- 4 Brass Weights
- 1 Matching Brass Shell
- 1 Redwood carrying case
Passing the Weights Set is made entirely in the USA.