30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Burgundy Crochet Ball | 1 1/8 Inch (28mm)
Each of our Burgundy Crochet Ball | 1 1/8 Inch (28mm) is expertly crocheted by hand with the highest quality cotton/polyester thread over a painted hardwood core ball.
The wooden core is 1 inch, the jacket adds an additional 1/8 inch.
Our hand-crocheted balls are preferred by most cups and balls performers for several reasons:
- The crocheted jacket mutes the sound of a ball secretly added to a cup
- The hardwood core provides a solid inner ball that makes handling easier
- Because our balls are crocheted by hand, the crocheted jacket is tight around the ball and not loose like balls produced by machines.
- Under normal use and following our maintenance guidelines below, crocheted jacket balls will last for years
- The ranges of colors we produce provide a rainbow of color choices so you can select colors that contrast with your working surface, the cups and your wardrobe or costume.
Remember to select a ball color that will really show up against your working surface. It would not make much sense to use a dark ball on a black mat, or to use a white ball if you wear a white costume. The spectator must always be able to SEE the balls even when held in your hand in front of your body, or when they are simply resting on your working surface. Brighter colors will be more visible (and will make the balls look larger) from a greater distance.
Rings-N-Things balls last for years. Recently we had the pleasure to handle a Rings-N-Things balls that was over 20 years old. It had been used in bars, restaurants and many, many shows. The ball had been on barroom floors, under tables, under coolers - and really used. It still looked new. The thread was tight and the ball was rock solid.
The hardwood core makes a difference in longevity. It's wood. It's natural. It lasts a very, very long time. A hardwood core allows the balls to be machine laundered safely. The hardwood core will not absorb water and detergents are no hazard to the surface of the wood.
There is a difference between "knit" balls and our "crochet" balls. A knit ball is constructed from a section of yarn that has been knitted (usually machine knitted) and then retro-fitted to the ball. This results in a bulkier, loose fitting jacket over the core. A crocheted ball is constructed with the thread actually hand-crocheted around the ball. This results in a tighter, custom fit jacket over the core. The hand-crocheted jacket results in a superior ball.
Made in USA
Our Crochet Balls can be safely laundered in cold water (to preserve color) and detergent. It is highly recommended that the balls be placed in a lingerie bag or some other mesh bag that would be used for delicate fabrics. This ensures that the balls will not get trapped in recesses in the washer or get lost in the washer. Simply put the balls in a mesh bag and throw them in with other cold water laundry to keep them clean and fresh. Air-dry the balls. It is not recommended that the balls be placed in a dryer.
- 1 Burgundy Crochet Ball | 1 1/8 Inch (28mm)
No posts found