Reward Points are the bonus that you receive in your account for buying products in the store. Each purchase you make earns Reward Points that you can spend like real money in our store.
You can choose to apply your points to your next eligible product purchase, or you can let your points accumulate.
Reward Points may be combined with any other discounts we may offer because they are not really a discount. Reward Points are a reward from us, thanking you for choosing to make your magic purchases at Rings N Things.
Your Reward Points will be updated with points earned from new purchases the moment that your order ships.
When products you purchase indicate a value in Reward Points, this represents how many points you earn from purchasing the product.
Your Reward Points earned are stored and reported in your Account.
Once you have signed into your account, you will see a link for My Points in the My Account menu. This link reports how many points you have available in your account. Clicking on this link will take you to the Reward Points Log. This log reports the points earned from each of your orders and the orders in which you redeemed your points.
Points won't appear for new purchases until your order has shipped.
When products you purchase indicate a Price In Points, this represents how many points you can redeem towards purchasing the product.
Once you have added a product to your shopping cart that can be purchased with points, and signed into your account, you will see a link for Point Payment in the shopping cart and on the checkout page. Clicking on this link will expand or compress the form for applying your points to your purchase. Click on the link to expand the form and it reports how many points you have available in your account and gives you an input field where you can enter a number of points to redeem.
Enter the number of points you would like to redeem.
Click the "APPLY" BUTTON and your order total is recalculated.
The number of points in your account will not change until you have completed checkout.
To view your redemption history, click the My points link in the My Account menu after signing in. The Reward Points log will report the orders that earned points and the orders in which you redeemed the points.
Remember, points won't appear for new purchases until your order has shipped.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
GT Speedreader Marked Deck Companion DVD Video Demo
GT Speedreader Marked Deck
The GT Speedreader is a ground breaking new version of the classic Ted Lesley concept... specifically designed by a working pro for how performers and spectators REALLY look at cards. The SpeedReader system HIDES THE MARKS when you spread the deck and makes your readings truly FAST AND EFFICIENT.
The Big GT SpeedReader DIFFERENCE
Standard Marked Decks are marked in the upper LEFT corner (and lower right). The GT SpeedReader is marked in the exact OPPOSITE POSITION...at the upper RIGHT corner (and lower left). So as you the deck the exposed upper left section on the cards have no mark (where a sharp spectator might see it)...while the performer can easily read the mark at the lower left corner of the cards...where it's away from the spectator's view.
- The SpeedReader Mark IS SPECTATOR SAFE
- The GT SpeedReader Marks are EASIER to READ.
MORE SpeedReader ADVANTAGES:
- Dealers Grip
- Right Hand Overhand Grip
- Riffling for a Spectator Peek
We consider the GT SpeedReader to be THE best marked deck available for the discerning professional who needs the KNOW that the secret marks will always be safe from an audiences' view...and that he can always get a fast, easy, read of every card.
If you're used to working with standard marked decks you'll find you can almost instantly adapt to the new GT SpeedReader system. It's intuitively the more natural, safer, easier-to-read marked deck for working under-fire in the real world.
"This is a well-produced deck, manufactured by the US Playing Card Company, complete with jokers, a double backer, brief instruction card and well worth checking out"
Matthew Field, The Magic Circular Magazine 10/1/2011
No posts found