30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
GT Speedreader Marked Deck Video Demo
GT Speedreader Marked Deck
The GT Speedreader is a ground breaking new version of the classic Ted Lesley concept... specifically designed by a working pro for how performers and spectators REALLY look at cards. The SpeedReader system HIDES THE MARKS when you spread the deck and makes your readings truly FAST AND EFFICIENT.
The Big GT SpeedReader DIFFERENCE
Standard Marked Decks are marked in the upper LEFT corner (and lower right). The GT SpeedReader is marked in the exact OPPOSITE POSITION...at the upper RIGHT corner (and lower left). So as you the deck the exposed upper left section on the cards have no mark (where a sharp spectator might see it)...while the performer can easily read the mark at the lower left corner of the cards...where it's away from the spectator's view.
- The SpeedReader Mark IS SPECTATOR SAFE
- The GT SpeedReader Marks are EASIER to READ.
MORE SpeedReader ADVANTAGES:
- Dealers Grip
- Right Hand Overhand Grip
- Riffling for a Spectator Peek
We consider the GT SpeedReader to be THE best marked deck available for the discerning professional who needs the KNOW that the secret marks will always be safe from an audiences' view...and that he can always get a fast, easy, read of every card.
If you're used to working with standard marked decks you'll find you can almost instantly adapt to the new GT SpeedReader system. It's intuitively the more natural, safer, easier-to-read marked deck for working under-fire in the real world.
"This is a well-produced deck, manufactured by the US Playing Card Company, complete with jokers, a double backer, brief instruction card and well worth checking out"
Matthew Field, The Magic Circular Magazine 10/1/2011
No posts found