30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products many take one additional day to ship. In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings -N- Things will ship to all US states and territories. If you can select your state from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates and UPS Rates.
- Ohio state taxes are not included in our shipping rates. As an Ohio Limited Liability Corporation, we are required to collect and pay Ohio state sales tax if your order is being shipped to an Ohio address.
- First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders. First Class Mail now includes Tracking for no additional fee.
- USPS Priority and USPS Express both include Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority or USPS Express, you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings -N- Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address then we ship there.
- Shipping is calculated by weight and destination using United States Postal Service Rates.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class International will usually only track to the border of the US via the US Customs Declaration number.
- Priority International and Express International both include order tracking that is usually updated all the way thru to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Paul Fox VS Solid Cup | Copper | Polished Finish
A SOLID Paul Fox VS Cup for Kicker and Sucker effects. You cannot tell the difference between this cup and a standard Paul Fox VS Cup and it looks and feels for all the world like a solid hunk of copper!
Several leading magicians have demonstrated techniques for invisibly switching in a kicker cup near the end of their routines for fantastic psychological bonus surprises that completely baffle audiences. Imagine adding this cup to YOUR routine!
Our Paul Fox VS Cups are exact reproductions of the Danny Dew Type 2 Paul Fox Cups. Their specifications are taken directly from authentic Paul Fox Cups made by Danny Dew 50 years ago.
Thanks to the endeavor of Dr. Jonathan Schweid, Rings-N-Things is proud to offer these exact reproductions of this Vintage Specifications Paul Fox Cup design. Jonathan owns several sets of collectable original Paul Fox Cups that were spun by Danny Dew, and wanted to use the cups, but didn't want to risk losing or damaging the original sets. Jonathan approached RNT and said he wanted to recreate the legendary Danny Dew Type 2 Paul Fox Cups; not only that, but he wanted to make certain that the best features, cherry-picked from variations in Danny Dew Type 2 cups, were included in every new set. We put him in touch with our master craftsman who could create the tooling for him, reverse engineering the cup. Working from authentic original cups the required tooling was created, refined and tweaked repeatedly until the finished product met Jonathan's exacting standards.
Unlike our Rings-N-Things Paul Fox Cups, the Paul Fox VS design is a slightly taller cup with a more gradual radius from the shoulder bead to the saddle, more like a Paul Fox Chick Cup, but not as large. This also makes the dimple in the saddle deeper. This original cup design was coined the Danny Dew "Type 2" because Danny changed the design after the first run he produced. Collections, like the Cups and Balls Museum, identified this variation and called it the Type 2. For functionality the Type 2 cups were preferred over the Type 1 cups.
Each cup is hand spun from .050" copper and polished to a glossy finish. The cup is NOT a solid chunk of copper, but rather constructed from two pieces, filled with sand, and bonded together seamlessly.
- 1 Paul Fox VS Solid Cup
- Velvet Bag
Paul Fox VS Solid Cup | Copper | Polished Finish made in USA.
No posts found