- Rigorous quality control standards
- Small batch handcrafted production runs
- Handmade & hand-finished in the USA
- Live inventory quantity management
- In Stock items are REALLY in stock
- Rapid daily shipments to your destination
- All major credit cards
- Call and order by phone
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order by the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products may take one additional day to ship.
In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings-N-Things will ship to all US states and territories. The US territories are included with States of the country United States, they are not listed as separate countries and USPS ships to the US territories for no more cost than domestic shipments.
- First Class Mail includes Tracking. First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders.
- Priority Mail includes Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings-N-Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address, then we ship there.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class Mail International includes Tracking but may only track to the border of the US.
- Priority Mail International includes Tracking. It is usually updated all the way through to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Pete Biro's Ramsay Cups and Balls | Aluminum | Satin Finish
5/8" Black Balls INCLUDED!
When John Ramsay developed his cups and balls routine, he used two small cups that were cardboard ice cream containers. The ice cream containers had a recess in their bottoms that formed a deep, secure saddle on the tops of the cups when they were inverted. John capitalized on this recessed saddle and incorporated it into his routine. The result of that magical thinking is a terrific routine that can only be performed with cups that have the deep recessed saddle. If you haven't learned the Ramsay Two Cup routine, then you're missing out on a long overlooked, but GREAT routine with a super PUNCH for an ending.
Some years ago, Pete Biro, famed photographer and magician, had Rings-n-Things make this version of the Ramsay Two-Cup set. Pete Biro, known for his gracious manner in magic, issued Rings-N-Things the rights to re-issue his classic set and style of cup. Pete's detailed 34-page instruction booklet is included. It's full of illustrations and details of John Ramsay's routine and handling for these cups and balls.
John Ramsay's routine requires the little black balls - so they are included.
HOWEVER: 1" BALLS WILL NEST BETWEEN THESE CUPS. And not just one, but THREE entire 1" balls will nest! So, if you want to use the cups for a more traditional style of cups and balls, with bigger more visible balls - then you are able to!
Each cup is hand spun by Rings-N-Things only from beautiful satin aluminum.
- 2 Pete Biro's Ramsay Cups
- 4 x 5/8" Black Balls
- 34-page instruction booklet with the complete routine and illustrations
- Velvet Bag
No reviews found