- Rigorous quality control standards
- Small batch handcrafted production runs
- Handmade & hand-finished in the USA
- Live inventory quantity management
- In Stock items are REALLY in stock
- Rapid daily shipments to your destination
- All major credit cards
- Call and order by phone
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Rings-N-Things wants you to be satisfied with every product we make. Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure the product is in perfect condition and fits your needs. If you need to return it for any reason, we will happily replace, refund, or credit your account for the full value of the item you purchased.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any item, without custom monogramming and in its original condition, within 30 days of the date of shipment for a credit, refund or replacement. It's that simple.
The item must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. Please see our Return Instructions and Return Exceptions below before returning your item.
Our return policy does not apply to products that can be copied, read, learned or consumed. Unless a product is defective, the non-returnable items include:
- Opened DVDs
- Magic Tricks that include instructions
- Playing Cards and Card Tricks
DVDs will be accepted as a return if the package is unopened, or as a replacement if the DVD is defective.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, you may request a Return Authorization immediately. Rings-N-Things will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return.
Read our Return Instructions to request a Return Authorization.
Rings -N- Things wants your purchase to be worry-free.
The products we offer are in stock and available to ship immediately and we promise to ship your order by the next business day whenever possible. Some of our products are bare metal and require their finish to be touched up prior to shipping. Those products may take one additional day to ship.
In the rare instance that your order has not been delivered within 30 days of shipment, we will consider the order lost and replace the lost shipment as quickly as possible.
If you believe your shipment to be lost, write to us here (please include your Order ID): Contact Us
Domestic US Shipments
Rings-N-Things will ship to all US states and territories. The US territories are included with States of the country United States, they are not listed as separate countries and USPS ships to the US territories for no more cost than domestic shipments.
- First Class Mail includes Tracking. First Class Mail is only available as a shipping method for orders under 1 lbs. If your order is over 1 lbs., this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class shipping and your order is over 1 lbs., consider dividing your order up into smaller separate orders.
- Priority Mail includes Tracking. When you purchase USPS Priority you will receive a copy of the USPS Tracking number which you can use at USPS.com to track your order.
- There are a no additional handling charges on orders.
Rings-N-Things will ship to most international locations. If you can select your country from the list when you are setting up your account's shipping address, then we ship there.
- Import/Export taxes are not included in our shipping rates. Your country may impose an import tax on the value of your order. Please do not ask us to under-declare the value of your order.
- First Class International is only available as a shipping method for orders under 4 lbs. If your order is over 4 lbs, this option will not be available to you. If you prefer First Class International shipping and your order is over 4 lbs, consider dividing your order up into two separate orders.
- First Class Mail International includes Tracking but may only track to the border of the US.
- Priority Mail International includes Tracking. It is usually updated all the way through to delivery at your door.
- There is a no additional handling charge on international orders.
- Please allow extra time for delivery of all international orders.
Jester Mini Cups | Copper | Bright Nickel
The Jester Mini Cups are a pocket size rendition of our tall Traditional Cups. This miniature set allows the cups and balls performer to bring a small set of cups to any venue and include a performance of the cups and balls in the most "close up" of situations. The design and shape of the cups invoke images of a Medieval Conjurer's cups.
Milt Kort Cups
These are the same cups that Rings-N-Things made 40 years ago for Milt Kort. They were named the Kort Cups and when they were released, they included a manuscript that taught the Milt Kort routine for a mini set of cups, from the booklet, "Kort is Now in Session". If you own that manuscript, you need these cups.
Each set includes four 5/8" (16mm) balls PLUS three 1 1/8" (28mm) matching load balls.
Each cup is hand spun from .032" copper, plated with a Bright Nickel finish inside and out. They are a joy to present, and they handle well. The attic is tall, but small, and only one 5/8" (16mm) ball will nest between the cups at a time, still leaving a lot of direct magic to be performed with these great little traditional styled mini cups.
- 3 Jester Mini Cups
- 4 x 5/8 inch (16mm) Red Balls
- 3 x 1 1/8 inch (28mm) Red Load Balls
- Velvet Bag
Jester Mini Cups | Copper | Bright Nickel made entirely in USA.
No reviews found